(Hereinafter, individually, the “Website” or, collectively, the “Websites”) and our services, apps and social network accounts (hereinafter, individually, the “Service” or, collectively, the “Services”) and does not apply to third party websites that may be accessed via links or banners within the Websites.
2. Sources of data and purposes of the data processing
2.1 Browsing data
The IT systems used to run the services acquire, during their normal operation, certain Data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not processed with the aim of identifying you, but it could be possible to identify you if such information is combined with data held by third parties.
This category of Data includes the IP addresses or domain names of your computer, the addresses denoted in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) strings of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response and other parameters relating to your operating system. We use this information solely to obtain anonymous statistical data on use of the Services and verify that the Website is functioning correctly. All such Data is erased immediately after processing. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes, which are detrimental to the Services.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses provided on this Website, entails the acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2.2 Identification data
In some parts of the website there may be requests to provide data for the potential performance of the Services. In such cases, the data processed are only those provided by you as a user, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, and any other data provided e.g. newsletter request.
Specifically, you can interact with the website in the registration section for the “Newsletter” Service. The Data provided spontaneously by you on completing the “Newsletter” section will be processed by the Data Controller exclusively for the purpose of processing the request for registration to the Service.
When you decide to subscribe to a newsletter, we collect your Data such as your name, surname, e-mail address, place of work and we process them only for the purpose of sending the requested newsletter. After registration, our system sends you an e-mail message with an activation link, confirming your subscription to the Service. This system serves to ensure that you are the owner of the e-mail address and that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. The sending of the newsletter takes place only after confirmation of the activation link in the registration email for subscription to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking on the link indicated in each newsletter.
2.3 Purposes and legal bases of data processing
The Data can be processed, for the following purposes and legal bases:
Without your prior consent for service purposes, such as:
A.1) The execution of the contract and/or fulfilment of pre-contractual commitments, in particular to:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Services and to check that they function correctly;
- allow the creation of the account within the Jobs section for application to potential job positions. Further information on the processing of data for selection purposes can be viewed by consulting the information on the processing of data available on the dedicated section of the site itself after registering;
- allow you to subscribe to the “Email Alert notification” Service;
- allow you to subscribe to newsletters.
A.2) the fulfillment by the Controller of legal obligations, such as compliance with obligations under laws, regulations or national and EU legislation or imposed by the competent authorities.
A.3) the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, in particular:
- the management and maintenance of the Website: the interest of the Controller relates to the need to ensure the correct operation of the Website;
- the sending, only when you have inserted your Data in contact forms, of updates relating to our Websites, etc.: the interest of the Data Controller refers to the general interest of a company to promote the aforementioned updates and is considered legitimate by law under the national legislation on the protection of personal data;
- statistical activity, carried out using analytical cookies: the interest of the Controller relates to the need to optimize and improve navigation on the website without identifying the user;
- the prevention and repression of unlawful acts: the interest of the Data Controller relates to the constitutionally guaranteed right of action (Article 24 of the Constitution) and, as such, is socially recognized as prevailing over the interests of the individual concerned.
2.4 Nature of the conferral
Providing us with browsing data is necessary to be able to browse our Websites. In case you are interested in creating an account in the “Jobs” section for applying to any job positions or to subscribe to the alert service or receive a newsletter, providing the Data is necessary if you are interested in these Services. In case of refusal, you may still use our Websites but you may not use the specific Services indicated therein.
2.5 Information collected via cookies and other technology
Cookies are small text files downloaded on to a device when the user visits a website. On each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are helpful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. Cookies have different purposes, for example letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. They also help ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more relevant to you and your interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies. This Website uses technical cookies and third-party cookies only.
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used which do not require the user’s consent. Technical cookies include essential cookies, also called strictly necessary cookies, which enable functions, without which you would not be able to make full use of the Website. These cookies are used exclusively by the Company and are therefore first-party cookies. They are stored on your computer only during the current browser session.
This type of cookie is also used to save your decision in relation to cookies on the Website.
Technical cookies also include cookies used for statistical analysis related to accesses or visits to the Websites, also called "analytics", which are for statistical purposes only (and not marketing or profiling purposes) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility to identify any particular individual user. These cookies can be blocked and/or deleted using the browser settings. All modern browsers allow cookie settings to be modified. These settings are usually found in "options" or in the "favourites" menu of the User’s browser. The following links can be useful for gaining an understanding of these settings, or the "Help" option on the browser can be used to get more information.
If cookie use is blocked, the service offered to the User through the Websites will be limited and this will affect the Websites’ user experience.
The table below shows, for each technical cookie, the name, purpose and duration.
|cookieLawScene||User session id handling||30 days|
|article-disclaimer-[ID]||Stores the acceptance of the disclaimer relating to an article by the user||The cookie is removed on browser closing|
|ASP.NET_Sessionld||To make website surfing faster||Removed from browser when it is closed|
|BNES_*||Cookies required for the management of security of the Website||Session|
Site traffic aggregate analysis tool.
The navigator's IP address is not stored.
- Analytical cookies
|_pk_id.*||Analysis of the traffic on the Website in aggregate and anonymous form, in order to count the visits made by the browser on the Website. This cookie is increased at each visit and also contains the date-time of the last visit.||1 year|
|_pk_ses.*||Analysis of the traffic on the Website in aggregate and anonymous form, in order to manage, along with the previous _pk_id.*, the increase in count.||30 minutes|
|_pk_ref.*||Analysis of the traffic on the Website in aggregate and anonymous form, in order to trace the origin on the Website from third party websites. This cookie contains the URL of the original website.||6 months|
|rmk0||Allows encryption of the email address.||Ongoing|
|rmk1||Allows encryption of the user ID||Ongoing|
|rmk4||Allows the user’s email to be entered in the corresponding box, to avoid the latter having to re-enter it||Ongoing|
|rmk12||Keeps track of the fact that the user has taken note of the banner so as not to resubmit it again||Ongoing|
|JSESSIONID||Cookie that allows the user to be identified to improve browsing||Removed from the browser when it is closed|
|cookie_j2w||Cookie that allows the user to be identified to improve browsing||Removed from the browser when it is closed|
- Third-party cookies
While browsing, the User may receive cookies from other websites or web servers on his/her device (so-called "third-party cookies"): this happens because the Websites may contain elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to webs pages of other domains hosted on servers different from where the page requested is. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website or server providers which are different from this Website. These third parties could, in theory, set up cookies while you visit the website and thus obtain information on the fact that you have visited one of the Websites.
The table below shows, for each third-party cookie on the Website, the name, purpose, name of the third-party retaining the information and the related link to the third-party website.
|AddThis||Instrument for sharing and profiling of user||Addthis||https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/addthis-privacy-policy.html|
|YouTube||Tracking for advertising purposes||YouTube||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en|
|Tracking for advertising purposes||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|Scorecards||Tracking for advertising purposes||Scorecards||https://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx|
|Spreaker||Tracking for advertising purposes||Spreaker||https://www.spreaker.com/privacy|
3. Processing mechanisms and conservation of data
We process your Data with the help of electronic tools and in continuous compliance with the safety requirements required by applicable law. Our security measures include contractual arrangements with any contractor (e.g., service providers) or agent in order to ensure the protection of the security and confidentiality of your Data in accordance with provisions set forth by applicable legislation on personal data protection.
4. Context of the communication
4.1 Internal and external communication of Data
Your Data will be processed only by persons previously authorized to process or data processors. In particular, your Data may be disclosed to following categories of external persons: professional and/or technical service providers, consultants and professionals, including in an associated form, legitimate recipients according to the law. The recipients of the Data act as data controllers or processors according to the applicable legislation. Should we be involved in a reorganization, acquisition or sale of our company or part of it, we will communicate your data to the third parties the subject of the procedure.
4.2 Transfer of data abroad
Your Data may be transferred by us to another country to third parties established within the European Union. This transfer is permitted as each country in the European Union guarantees an adequate level of data protection. However, we could transfer your Data also to third countries, not belonging to the European Union, which do not guarantee the same level of data protection. We hereby inform you that such transfer to third countries will always be in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, i.e. by collecting your consent, when necessary, or by adopting every necessary measure to ensure the security of the data being transferred, e.g. EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
5. Rights of the data subjects
At any time, you can exercise the rights recognised in the GDPR, as follows:
- Request for access to your Data: you have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that processing of and, in this case, access. Access entails the availability of certain information, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients to whom the data are communicated. However, there is no absolute right of access and the interest of other individuals may limit your right of access. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the Data being processed. For additional copies, a monetary contribution may be applied.
- Correction of your Data: you have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete Data, including by providing an additional declaration.
- Erasure of your Data: you have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of Data without undue delay, and the data controller is obliged to cancel the Data without undue delay in certain circumstances, including the elimination of the need for Data with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or the withdrawal of consent.
- Limitation of the processing of your Data: in certain circumstances - including in the case of disputing the accuracy of Data - you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of Data.
- Data portability: you have the right to receive the Data provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and form which is readable on an automatic device, and you have the right to send this data to another data controller without impediment on the part of the data controller to whom you have provided the Data if the processing has been based on consent and is carried out by automatic means.
- Opposition to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of Data at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for Personal Data Protection) remains unaffected.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
6. Data Controller
The Websites and the Services are managed by Webuild S.p.A., the new group born in 2020 from Salini Impregilo, with registered offices in
7. Data Privacy Officer (DPO)
Subject appointed by the Controller with information, control and consulting obligations for data protection related topics.
The DPO is contactable at the following e-mail address: